As I discussed in my last post, my boyfriend and I were going to switch out our beds today. We ended up not getting to it, due to my meeting at work today. While I was at work learning of our new in-service, my boyfriend's mother approached him with an offer to buy our daughter a bed.
NO. That was the first thing that came to my mind. This woman enjoys doing things for others such as cancer society work, concessions at the high school, and other volunteer work just to throw it in our faces later of how she is such a good person. Sorry lady, good people do not flaunt their work as something everyone should
PRAISE them for. But back to the real story.. She wants to buy a bed. Now, bed usually cost a GOOD amount of money, try, $300 and up. You would think that this is an awesome idea, "WOW! I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING HER A BED!!", but this is not the case. If we were to let her buy said bed, she would then later bring up in argument how she spent a billion dollars on the bed for us, so we should be appreciative of her. In conclusion, I am not very happy about all this bed non-sense, I would much rather save up and buy it myself than get it for free from her just to have it thrown in my face later, thanks. What ended up being, is that we use my old mattress from my mom's house for Maxwell and I, and Ariyah keep his bed. UGH, much better!
"Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension." ~Joshua L. Liebman
CLICK HERE:
I was just surfing the web looking for cool "home improvement" type things, and I liked this. So go check it out if you want.. Just thought I should add more to my post :]
oh please highlight link if you cannot see it :[ i apologize!
ReplyDelete