Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Boy

I'm sitting here thinking about what my life would be like if I had never met Maxwell. My life would definitely be dull, but I think I would have had more friends at this time.. not that I mind not having friends. Oh, not to mention I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter, Ariyah Jordyn. I had a very interesting high school experience with dating a guy all four years on and off, getting pregnant, not graduating on time, and being cheated on a bunch. Although, I don't regret ANY of it. Max is someone I can't get rid of, not because he is my daughter's father, but because I genuinely love him. Now that I look at it, that seems extremely cheesy! I am 19 years old and claiming that I love someone? Well, it's true. For the past six years I've been with this guy, on and off and still going strong! I appreciate him, I enjoy having him around because he understands me, we fight like we hate each other, but end up going to bed saying 'I love you'. That's my man! He is an egotistical prick majority of the time, and I love it. Proving him wrong about things is probably one of my favorite past times (despite what Americans think about baseball.. ew)! The reason for this post is based upon my own proof of my happiness. I feel I post statuses on facebook about negative things more often than anyone should. I am happy and some important people need to know. I love my life, even if it is hard and trivial, and I LOVE my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment