Saturday, January 1, 2011

Boredom Gets Ya Thinkin'

I feel pretty, Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and gayyy!

Yeah, I felt a little optimistic today. Not so quite optimistic right now, but I felt it once.
I am probably going to ramble on about useless information, probably while stumbling upon things.
I hope you don't mind.

Let me just tell you this, I, Mariah, know anything there IS to know about useless information. Now, I'm not saying that I am some weird savant that can come up with answers to random things, and I am not saying that I am super awesome at Trivial Pursuit, but I KNOW things. I have this odd personality of which I can conceive realistic, factual concepts, but the common sense aspects don't seem to want to penetrate (haha) the organ I like to call my brain.
I failed nearly ever class I ever had in school. The failing wasn't due to anything intelligence wise, but more of a procrastination issue. I could have passed all my classes with A's if I had really cared, but I didn't. I now look back and think, 'huh, I could have actually done something with my life'.

Ahh well, high school has been long gone, there is no going back (thank god).

Nope rambling didn't truly happen. Now I am bored.
Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. love how your optimism came and went yet you still feel it lol this blog is Classic Mariah :)

    ReplyDelete