I would just like to rant really quick.
No, I will not use the purse you got me, due to the fact that you KNOW my mother bought me a $300 Coach purse from Las Vegas and I don't want your cheap knock off from the outlet down the street. And I will not touch that damn purse until mine has a gaping hole in the bottom of it, or better yet, I won't touch that damn purse at all.
Disrespectful.
AND NO! He doesn't need jeans because you know that I have already BOUGHT HIM A PAIR.
Why do you always demand that you have your hand in everything?
Does it make you feel important, wanted, needed?
Did we say we needed you, wanted you, or thought you were essential?
No.
Please stop trying to curl your pedicured fingers around everything possible involving my little family. It's not flattering, and in fact it is quite CHILDISH.
End Rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment